Please find below some of the basic FAQ's you would be looking as True Value Buyer.
What does Maruti Certified cars mean?
Certification is assurance of quality of the car that we deliver to you. You get a Maruti Suzuki warranty upto one-year and three free services only when Maruti Suzuki engineer certifies the car. Your car has passed through a comprehensive 120-point check to ascertain the Maruti Suzuki standard. The car you get is refurbished with Maruti genuine parts (MGP) and by Maruti Suzuki trained personnel at the state-of-the-art Maruti Suzuki authorized workshops. We also verify the bona fides of the seller.
What criteria cars are sold under TrueValue?
Maruti Suzuki cars up to 10 years old and mileage up to 1,00,000 Km are sold under TrueValue.
Is there any financing facility on the TrueValue cars?
Yes, There are attractive finance options available. To find out more, you can visit our true value department to know more about financing options.
How quickly can the vehicle can be transferred in my name?
We complete all the formalities and submit the documents with RTO within a day or two.
What are the documents that I get when I buy a TrueValue car?
- You get a certificate signed by Maruti Suzuki engineer.
- A warranty booklet signed by Maruti Suzuki Engineer.
- A certificate card.
- Registration transferred in your name.
What warranty is given on TrueValue cars?
TrueValue cars comes with upto 1 year Maruti Suzuki warranty based on the age and mileage of the cars and you also get 3 free services with a TrueValue car.
Which are the parts covered in warranty?
As per the warranty policy provided in the owner¿s manual, all mechanical and electrical parts are covered except the following: All wear and tear parts, parts worn due to aging, consumables like oil, filters, spark plugs, C.B. points, fuses, bulbs, paint problems, A/C gas leak, battery, tyres, rubber and plastic items.
How do you ascertain that vehicle has not been involved in any third party case?
We verify the bona fides of the seller and also carry out R.T.O. verifications before buying the car.
What is the time period for the free services?
On purchase of a Maruti Suzuki "TrueValue" pre-owned car, the owner shall be entitled to avail of three free inspection services at the workshops of any Maruti TrueValue after sales service center. The three free services will be available at the following intervals or mileage, as the case may be.
- First free inspection service: Within 45 to 60 days or running 1000 - 1500 km, (over and above the mileage at the time of delivery) whichever occurs earlier.
- Second free inspection service: Within 90 to 120 days or running 5000 - 5500 km, (over and above the mileage at the time of delivery) whichever occurs earlier.
- Third free inspection service: Within 210 to 240 days or running 10,000 - 10,500 km, (over and above the mileage at the time of delivery) whichever occurs earlier.